Welcome to our office of the registrar.
At the Paris Observatory, we handle matters related to registration & transfers, or diploma & transcript requests.
The office of the registrar is located in Paris, on the first floor of Building A.
The office is open Monday to Friday, at the following hours :
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday : 9-12 AM, 1:30-6:40 PM
- Tuesday : 9-12 AM, 1:30-4:40 PM
- Friday : 9-12 AM, 2-6:40 PM
In order to secure your administrative registration at the Observatory, you must make an appointment with Mrs. Géraldine Gaillant at the start of each year using the following contact information :
- phone : 01.40.51.21.40
- email : geraldine.gaillant obspm.fr
Click on the links below, for more information on each topic :
- How to register as a student at the Observatory.
- How to register with the Students’ Social Security.
- Can I benefit from a waiver of registration fees?
- How to submit an internship agreement contract for signature.
- How to organize your dissertation defense.
- How to collect your diploma / transcript.
- How to transfer from/to another university.